Saturday, January 24, 2009

Topeak Road Morph Pump



The topeak road morph pump is the best portable pump I've ever used. It's as easy to use as a floor pump, but it's portable. It also has a gauge to tell you how much pressure the tyre is up to. I've pumped up to 120psi, with ease on my road bike. I use it on my LHT with 40mm tyres, and it is a dream to use.

I've had mine for nearly 2 years, and it has accompanied me on tours, and commuting. All in all about 5,500 kms.

Don't waste your money on any other portable pump. Get a topeak morph pump. There is also a mountain morph which is quite similar.

I mounted the pump underneath my top tube, so the front of it hooks on to my pump peg. This keeps the pump steady. It can also be mounted to water bottle braze ons, but I have those used up by two water bottle cages, and a plastic container underneath the downtube for my essential tools.

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic news for those who cringed upon first learning of the combustion engine found in the Volt. I definitely agree. your information is very informative.

    ReplyDelete

Columbus SLX "star profile" racing bicycle.

Columbus SLX "star profile" racing bicycle.
A work of art :)

Blogs I read...

Followers